Thayne and I are amazed at how much Kaia is changing everyday. She is so dang cute! She is awake tons more now and always is looking around with her eyes WIDE open. The novelty of a new baby in the house has worn off I think. They don't ask to hug, kiss or hold her as much and I'm perfectly fine with that. The only time it gets a little hairy is when we put her down on the bed. They all seem to run right to her when we do that. We do have a rule that they can't hold, kiss or hug her while she is sleeping and they do pretty well with that. She truly has a family who loves her!


Josie and Indi love taking baths. They play in the bath until the water is cold, their skin is wrinkled, and their lips are purple (from the cold). Even after all that they still are laughing and so excited that they got to take a bath.
1 comment:
Kaia is beautiful!
Post a Comment