Saturday, March 24, 2007

Egg hunt!

Our family was invited to an Easter egg hunt today. It turned out to be a beautiful day for an egg hunt and the kids were so excited. They had a great time searching for eggs. I do have to say that I was a little embarrassed that my kids had more eggs in their basket than any other kid. It was so bad, that I had to take some of their eggs and throw them back on the ground for other kids to pick up.

(Here they are after the egg hunt. Notice the abundance of eggs in Indi's basket!)



















(Here's Jaed with his basket. This is after he opened all the eggs with candy, in his basket, and ate them. The ones left have stickers!)



















(Here's Josie picking up eggs that were put her for the little toddlers. I tried to tell her that she needed to find eggs that weren't on the ground but she ignored me completely.)















(Here's Indi after only about 1.2 seconds of starting the egg hunt. She was running everywhere grabbing eggs. I don't know if I"ve seen her dart around so fast!)



















(Our little family! Kaia loved being outside. She was looking everywhere with her eyes wide open.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, your kids are real go getters just like their Mom!

Jaed looks thinner to me and I can't believe how big Kaia is!

Anonymous said...

The egg hunt was so much fun! Your kids were so funny! You forgot to mention that Jaed was also the one who found the largest egg out of the whole bunch! Glad our families could get together!

Corpus said...

Ally forgot to mention that after I told Josie that she had enough eggs in her basket, she went around gathering more to put in the smaller kids' baskets. She's such a good little girl.