“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
No more poopies!!
I was laughing at Indi today and thought I'd share the chuckle. Indi hates poopy diapers and even more, hates throwing them away. You either have to hand her a little tiny corner of the diaper for her to grab hold of and take to the trash or shove the diaper under her arm like a football and say, "Hurry, run, Indi" and she takes off running towards the trash. This morning after I changed ANOTHER (she has 3-4 a day) dirty diaper, I showed her the diaper and she started to whine. I told her that it's her diaper and she has to throw it away, so she came over to me and lifted up her arm waiting for me to shove it under it. I did as she wanted and said "Hurry, Indi, run!" and she took off, threw it in the trash and looked back at me. I clapped my hands and said, "Yay, you did it." and she smiled and bowed. She's never done that before. I laughed and laughed. She's our little star!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable! I can't decide if she'd going to be a football player or an actress!!!
Post a Comment