“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Joy School
Today was my first day to teach Josie's Joy School. I'm exhausted!! It was pretty uneventful (thank goodness) but there are a LOT of boys. Josie is the only girl with 5 boys and she seems so quiet and to herself in a loud group of boys. I constantly had to tell them to use their 'inside voices' but I don't think boys really know how to do that. Josie and Indi played by themselves most of the time with dolls, dress-up, or books during free time and the boys played shooting games non-stop with bad guys and good guys. I had a huge list of things I wanted to do but I think I got about half of them done. Time seemed to go by way to fast. I teach one more time this week and then I'm off for 5 weeks. I hope the next time I teach is just as uneventful as this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm starting preschool with Eric next week. Hopefully our school time will be a little quieter than yours was. Eric told me that they played house today while the moms were meeting about preschool. He was the dad.
I love you guys and I can't wait to hug you!
Becki
Post a Comment