“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Potty Training again.....
Well we decided to potty train Josie, again. She's been doing it for over a week and I think this might be it. She couldn't get the handle on going #2 in the potty but the last two days she has been doing great with that. I just have to be patient and remember that most kids don't potty train as fast as Jaed did. This is going to be a long process and I have to stick with it. Josie loves her "panties" and she gets a chocolate cookie everytime she does something on the potty. We felt bad that Indi didn't understand that she didn't get a reward (chocolate cookie) like Josie so we finally gave in and made it a family reward when she used the potty. So now when she gets a chocolate cookie, I give her two extra to give to Jaed and Indi. Jaed has taken the position as he personal cheerleader now. Whenever I say, "C'mon Josie, let's go potty", Jaed speaks right up...."You can do it Josie, I know you can. Then we all get cookies. Go pee, Josie!". Sometimes he even claps his hands to cheer her on. She always has a huge grin on her face when he rallies around her. Jaed will do ANYTHING for a treat. One time when Josie had an accident and I was telling her that when she doesn't us the potty she doesn't get a cookie, Jaed said, "Yeah Josie, none of us get a cookie. You have to go on the toilet so I can have a cookie, and Indi.".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment