Well, Thayne started his second year of Law School and not without tons if knots in his stomach. He's interviewing, already, for next summer's internship. I really wish we could stay in Bloomington for the summer again but I don't think that's going to happen. The "unknown" is the worst, I think. Hopefully by the end of the semester we'll know where we're going to be for the summer.
Jaed is doing okay at school. A couple of days ago, when I picked him up his teacher said he punched a boy in the mouth. I wanted to die. Then the next day, he pushed a girl down. I seriously don't know what to do with that kid. We did tell him that if he doesn't behave at school then he won't play his 20 minutes of playstation a day. And, I told his teachers that if he's good he gets a reward when he gets home so I would be asking how he's doing everyday. I hope they use that to their advantage when he starts to misbehave. AHHHHHHH, if that doesn't work.....I just don't know what else to do.
Josie loves the bus. She gets so excited when it comes to get her and when it drops her off at home. The permanent grin on her face warms my heart. It does feel strange that I haven't met her teacher or seen her classroom yet. There's an open house next week I think, so I'll be anxious to go. Joy school starts a week from this Tuesday for Josie as well. She's the only girl with 5 other boys. I'm very interested to see how that goes. I wonder if she'll go with the flow and play "boy stuff" with them or if she'll play "princess" by herself.
I love the mornings I just have Indi. She just plays so well by herself while I clean and do laundry. I don't have to worry about her getting into anything (at least for now), and about every 15 minutes she finds me and gives me a hug and then runs back to where she was playing. She's talking soooo much now too. Her new favorit line is "No I not" and telling everyone they're "naughty" while pointing her finger.
1 comment:
Jaed is such a sweetheart just having a hard time controling his impulses.
Josie may find some of the boys will want to play princess with her.
Post a Comment