“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Friday, August 25, 2006
Matching shirts
I was cleaning out Jaed's closest today and Josie popped her head in and saw the exact same shirt Jaed was wearing, but just a smaller size. She ripped her clothes and put the shirt on. As soon as it was on, she went right over to Jaed and said "Wook Jaed, this is my shirt", and started dancing around in front of him. He completely ignored her! For the next hour or so, she pointed out their "same" shirts to Jaed at least a dozen times. Finally, Jaed responded "I know they're the same Josie, you don't have to keep telling me". Josie just grinned and walked away. She got a response, and it didn't matter what it was, just as long as Jaed saw that they were matching! I couldn't resist a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment