We didn't get our car back yet so Jaed and Josie missed school today. I didn't even tell them that it was a school day so they didn't know any different. It is getting extremely hot here. The humidity is HORRIBLE. I don't know if we'll ever get use to it. I miss the dry weather in Utah.
Indi is telling on her siblings when they do something wrong. If Jaed or Josie take something from her she says, "Mommy its mine" and points to them. She is so dang cute. Today, I got after Jaed for throwing a toy. She marched right over to him and slapped his leg and said "naughty". Jaed yelled in her face, "I'm not naughty, Indi, you are". It was quite a scene. Indi and Josie are getting along a lot better lately. They are hugging each other and playing great together. I hope it continues. I'm excited to have our "girls weekend" this weekend in Kentucky. We are going to go to the Zoo, and the science museum, the library for some story time classes, and swim at the hotel a lot.
I had a scare this morning. My heart started beating really fast again and it wasn't stopping. I called Thayne and told him. He was a little nervous as well. I thought for sure I was going to have to call 911 again, because I was feeling faint and starting to have a hard time breathing. Then I remember that the Doctor gave me a sheet that lasted some things I could do, at home, to try and stop my heart from beating so fast. One of the things was to splash my face with really cold water. So, I let the cold water run for a bit and then splashed my face several times. It didn't work at first, but then my heart stopped all of a sudden and started beating normal. It was the weirdest thing ever. I guess the cold water kinda shocks your body which affects your heart. Whatever it is, it worked and I was relieved and so was Thayne.
No comments:
Post a Comment