Thayne's brother, James, and his wife had their baby last month. A little baby boy name Benjamin. Thayne and Jaed are flying to Virginia this weekend for the blessing of little Benjamin. Jaed is so excited. He loves his Uncle James so much. He's been counting down the days until he goes. They're flying out of the Louisville, Kentucky airport. It's about two and half hours away. I was nervous about taking them and then driving all the way home and then back out to get them, so Thayne and I decided that I should just get a hotel room for time they're in Virgina (two nights). So the girls and I are going to stay at the airport Holiday Inn. I have an old mission companion that lives in Lexington, Kentucky (about an hour away from Louisville) who is going to come spend the weekend with me in the hotel. I'm so excited to see her. It will be nice to spend some time with her.
We took our car into the mechanic today. We haven't heard anything yet. I'm a little nervous about the bill :). Mechanic bills can really put a dent in your bank account. We'll see, I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment