Monday, April 14, 2008

Keep going..

I've been watching my blog, like a hawk, this last week and haven't seen any questionable visitors. Thayne and I have discussed it and have decided that I'll continue to blog and be more careful about the pictures I put up.

Anyways, this last week I've been feeling like nothing I own is really mine. It all belongs to my kids, so they think. I remember getting lectures from my mom, when I was younger (well most of my life as a child and adolescent), that I was not allowed to touch other people's stuff. She told me more than once that their stuff was not my stuff. So it's only fitting that I have children that are just like me. So am I wasting my time to even attempt to teach them to respect other people's things? Probably not because who knows how worse I would have been if my mom had given up on lecturing me. This is not a fun thing about parenting. I feel like I should call my parents and siblings and tell them I'm sorry for making their things mine and for breaking, wrecking, or losing everything that I touched that belonged to them.

Even Thayne said, a couple of weeks ago "I can't have anything nice with all these kids around!". It's sad but very true!

1 comment:

eightloves said...

Hey Ally!

I put the traffic feed on my two blogs too... thanks for letting me know about it!

I love reading your blog! Your kids are so beautiful and you guys have so many crazy and entertaining adventures! :)

Love ya,
Heather