(Read at your own risk. This post may cause immediate vomitting!)
When I took Josie to the Doctor for her 5 year old check up they asked her to pee in a cup. She was quite excited to do so. That should have been a hint to me. Well, she has been to the Dr several times since then and every time she wants to pee in a cup and the answer is always "no". This morning, Indi told me in the car, on the way to pick up Josie from school, that Josie peed in the cup that is in the bathroom. I was so disgusted!! When Josie got in the car, I asked her about it and she confessed. I made sure she understood that peeing in a cup was only appropriate at the Doctor's office and ONLY if the Doctor asks her to. Well, when we got home, I made a bottle for Kai and was taking her upstairs for a nap when I looked in the bathroom and saw Indi taking a drink from the CUP!!! AWWWWWWW.......I wanted to throw up. I yelled "Indi put that cup down!". I think I scared her because she threw the cup down and looked completely shocked. After I put Kai down I went in the bathroom and found two cups on the counter. I don't know which one she peed in and I was scared to find out for fear that it was the one Indi was drinking out of. I put both cups in kitchen sink but now I'm thinking about putting them both in the garbage.
4 comments:
That is too funny - and gross!! The things we have to go through just because we are mothers! I'm currently potty training and I never dreamed it was possible to talk about so many potty subjects.
Well, you know that if you're ever stuck at sea that you'll last longer if you drink your own urine than if you drink sea water. It's also sterile if it's still warm (ewww) but oh well. Nobody wants their kid drinking pee!!!
AAAHHHHH! I vote for the garbage! Great blackmail story though!
THAT is hilarious!
Post a Comment