“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Snuggly
Kaia has been quite the snuggler lately. She mostly just comes over to you, wants a quick snuggle, and then she wants down to play again. I took a picture of her getting a quick little snuggle from Thayne. One of my friends asked me if all of our kids tend to want one of us more than the other and after thinking about it, I think Josie is the only one. She tends to want me more but she still loves her Dad, of course. Well, I guess Jaed has always wanted Thayne but I wonder if that's because they're the only boys :). Indi and Kaia are pretty content with either of us, which is nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That picture makes me want to get a snuggle from her too! She's too cute.
Post a Comment