Sunday, February 03, 2008

Good Ole' Dad

I was looking through my pictures and realized that I haven't taken any of Thayne and the kids lately. So, before church I made them all sit down and I took a picture. I think it turned out pretty dang good. I have the best little family!!!


Right before this picture was taken, Josie was complaining about going to church and said, "We got to church too much. I only want to go once!". I really hope this isn't a peek into the future. I explained to her that Jesus wants us to go to church so that we learn new things about him and her only response was, "Oh!". We'll see what she says next Sunday when we're getting ready for church.

1 comment:

My Many Coloured Days said...

They are darling. I can't believe how much they've grown and changed (and added one) since you came here!