Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trash

I wanted to try a new hairstyle on the girls. I found some material and cut them in strips to do rag curls in their hair. While I was starting on Indi's hair, Josie came up and said, "Stop Mom, don't put trash in Indi's hair!". She obviously thought that the cloth strips were trash. When I explained to her that the rags were going to make curls in Indi's hair, Josie had a huge smile on her face and said, "Oh, I want that trash in my hair, too!".

2 comments:

My Many Coloured Days said...

That stinks. It is nerve-racking, and I can totally relate to putting everything you've got into your schooling totally expecting a better life (adventure) out of it. I hope for you and your family that something comes up, you deserve it! So I was waiting for trashy hair/curly pics?!

* said...

I can relate. Our post law school experience was nothing like we had thought it would be. We definitely did not think we would end up in Southern Indiana! Oh well. I know things will work out for you guys. I am sorry though.