Here's Jaed getting ready to hit his ball in his ball in the hole. He was not happy that I made him stop for a picture. He was pretty nervous that his sisters might get their ball in first.

Josie was caught in the act. Here she is getting ready to drop her ball in the hole. She completely ignored her brother yelling at her that she had to hit the ball in not pick it up.

Indi did a mixture of hitting her ball in the hole and picking it up. If she didn't get it in with the golf club before me or Thayne got are ball in she was fine but if Thayne and I were getting close to getting our ball in the hole she would hurry and grab her ball and drop in the hole, yelling, "I DID IT, I DID IT!"

Kaia was along for the ride and didn't seem to mind it at all. It was a little hard for me to hit the ball with her hanging in front of me but we did okay.

There was no casual golfing for Thayne. He was the only one who counted how many times he hit the ball at every hole and cheered for himself if he got par. Here he is aiming very carefully, with his golfing face on, and ready to get a hole in one (funny thing is, is that I was the one that got the hole in one. He said he did at a later hole, but I never saw it :) ).

Notice the red faces and the tired looks on everyone's face. After we were all done, I asked them if they had a good time and it was a unanimous "YEAH!".
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHHHA Thats a great story! Of course Thayne was serious about- I would expect nothing less. The girls picking the balls up is too funny. Im still laughing.
Honjarte
Post a Comment