Kaia has been sitting up really well for almost a month now. She can't quite get in a sitting position on her own but she'll stay sitting up forever as long as there are toys in front of her.

Kaia has been getting on her hands and knees for several weeks and does a lot of rocking while she's up there. One of these days she's going to lunge forward and see that she can get somewhere.

Kaia has learned to pull herself up on her knees when she's seating up in her bed. Several mornings now I've set her up and then tried to catch a few more minutes of sleep but I always hear her talking and it sounds like she is right in my face so I open my eyes and sure enough, her she's on her knees, leaning over trying to grab my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment