Well I've slacked on keeping up this journal, but here I go again. We've been having some storms here in Indiana. At one time I looked out the window and saw quarter size hail coming down. The sirens went off several times which means we need to gather in a safe place on case of a tornado. Well our safe place is in our small half bathroom under our stairs. So you can imagine how it looks with me, Thayne and the three kids huddled in the bathroom. Thank goodness it never lasted more than ten minutes.
The potty training Josie is always an adventure. At church on Sunday she pooped her panties in nursery and it was dripping everywhere. I was so embarrassed :). We wiped her down and changed her clothes and sent her back to nursery. The only clothes we had in the car for her, were a pair of pants and shirt but she didn't care.
We took Josie and Indi to get their 3 year old and 18 month old shots yesterday. Josie was so bugged that I had to hold her hands down that she didn't even cry when they gave her the shot. She just kept saying "get off me mommy". It was a little more traumatic for Indi. Her face turned blue because she was crying so hard she wouldn't breathe so I had to breathe in her face. It took her a while to settle down.
Thayne is working hard to get ready for finals. He comes home tired and ready to play with the kids. Jaed already has a game picked out that they are going to play when "daddy" gets home.
The weather is gettting better here. I took the kids to the park yesterday. They ran around and laughed. It was good to be outside again.
After I dropped Jaed and Josie off at school, I played basketball with other stay at home moms while Indi played with all the other kids. It was a lot of fun for both of us. We try and do this every tuesday for some social interaction and exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment