Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Making Progress......I think (potty training)

jaed and Josie had a great day at school today. Josie even went potty at school. She hasn't asked for a diaper again (since the night before last). I just have to keep remembering to be patient with her :).
It was raining a lot yesterday, and everytime Josie looked out the window she started singing "Rain, rain, go away....". It was so cute.
While the older two were at school, I took Indi to the library for story/music time. She really liked it. When the music was on Indi was up twirling and dancing and falling and jumping back up to do it again. She was the only child dancing around. She was pretty mad when we had to leave to go pick up Josie and Jaed.
My sister, Becki, bought Josie a game called "Pretty, pretty princess" for her birthday. You have to be the first person to have a necklace, earings, ring and bracelet on to get the crown. Well I came downstairs and found Thayne, Jaed and Josie playing the game. Thayne had one earing on and a bracelet. Jaed had two earings, the necklace and a ring on, and Josie was trying to grab as much stuff as she could and put it on. It looked so chaotic to me, but they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Thayne is always so good to play games with them.


No comments: