Monday, April 03, 2006

Long Day

It was a long day today. Josie and Jaed went to school and it was uneventful for both of them, which always makes us happy. Both teachers said that they were good. On the way to school this morning there was a car next to us with an older lady driving. Josie yelled "mommy, there's a grandma". It made me chuckle. She says that about every old lady we see. The funny thing about it is that neither of her two grandmas are very old and they certainly don't look like these elderly women she's calling "grandma".
Josie was torturing Indi most of the day today. Jaed was trying to referee. Josie decided that she didn't want Indi anywhere near here so when Indi would get close Josie kicked her pushed her away. I made her apologize every time and she would do it but you could tell she really didn't mean it. She certainly is our fireball with an extreme attitude. I'm sure she takes after her dad :).
I put a pair of jeans on Jaed this morning. They were a little tight but not enough to cut of his breathing. Well when I picked him up from school, the teachers-aid stopped me in the hall and said "Jaed wanted me to button his pants after going to the restroom, but I couldn't get them buttoned. You may want to invest in bigger pants". So I guess he's ready to go to the next size. Hopefully with being more active this summer he'll trim down a little. We'll see I guess.
Josie brought me a diaper this evening and told me she didn't want her "panties" on. She took her panties off and said she wanted the diaper. I kept trying to tell her that the diapers were for Indi but that just made her mad. She wouldn't put the panties back on. So I've sacrificed two weeks of my life potty training her and she's just decided she's not interested in it anymore. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a new day and she'll think panties are cool again.
I think Indi is quite lonely when I dropped Jaed and Josie off at school. I enjoy the one on one time with her, but I don't know if she does. I think it's to quiet for her :).

No comments: