Sunday, April 02, 2006

Adventure after adventure!

Thayne and I used to talk about how much we miss our dogs, because they would clean up after the kids when they ate. Well...this morning all three kids were eating Cheerios at the table and making a HUGE mess. Cheerios were all over the floor. I had decided to leave the Cheerios on the floor for a while (sweeping up wet Cheerios is a disaster). I finished up the dishes and was ready to sweep. I walked into the dining room and saw Indi bending over shoving Cheerios in her mouth. There were hardly any Cheerios left on the floor. She has become our human vacuum :)!

Josie has started to use her cast as a weapon now. (She broke her elbow about two weeks ago. We're not sure how it happened. She was in her room playing and then started to cry. When I got to her room, she was laying on the floor holding her arm saying, "my arm, mommy". After 5 hours in the ER, they announce that she fractured her elbow.) Today, Jaed took a toy away from Josie. She got mad and swung her cast at him and hit Jaed in the head. Poor Jaed....he fell to the floor screaming and Josie had the biggest smile on her face. She grabbed the toy and walked off.

I did aerobics this morning. Jaed said he wanted to do it with me. That lasted all of about 2 minutes. Each of them would come stand by me and try it for 30 seconds and then go play. Indi was the one who was really getting jazzed by the music. She was dancing all over, putting her arms in the sky and then down low. She even started shaking her body around. I pleasantly entertained while exercising.

Josie did better with the potty training today. She only had two accidents, but one was a BIG one. I wished Thayne was home to take care of it.

Thayne is getting ready for finals now. He is starting to stay later at school and not getting home until after 7 p.m.. Jaed misses him the most because Thayne and Jaed have a night time routine that Jaed counts on every night. I'm not a good substitute, I guess. I don't read the stories like "daddy". But we'll manage since we know it won't last for very long.

(Pics are of Josie modeling her princess dress and cast!)





















No comments: