Saturday, April 01, 2006

Here we are!

Well I thought it would be good to start a bog of our family since we live so far away from our family and friends. Just a little back ground:
We live in midwest where Thayne attends law school. He's almost done with his first year. YEAH!!!

Jaed, is our oldest son and he just turned four years old in October and attends a private preschool (thanks to his grandma and grandpa warner). He truly is enjoying it, and it is amazing the things he has learned.

Josie, is our middle child (right now) and she just turned three in March. She started preschool last month. She goes to a preschool that focuses completely on speech. She has a small speech delay and they are working with her at preschool. Whenever I show up to get her she cries and throws herself on the ground. I think she enjoys it!

Indi, our baby, is 22 months old and extremely active. She is in to everything and can't believe she would get in trouble for anything. She always has a look of surprise when she is disciplined. She loves to cuddle and give tons of kisses. Jaed watches over her a lot. When she cries, Jaed will say "Mommy, I think Indi wants me.".

Thayne is loving law school. He's learning so many new things and is constantly sharing them with me. Thayne found a great summer internship here in Bloomington. He will be working with the public defenders office. He will get school credit for it as well as learning how to put the law into practice.

I helped start the first MOMS Club (www.momsclub.org) here in Bloomington and am thrilled to see so many stay at home moms here in this small town. The club is made up of stay at home moms and it gives us a chance to get together and chat while are children play and have fun. I also belong to a BUNKO (dice game) group that meets once a month.

I am going to try and keep a daily journal for our family. Please feel free and leave comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids are really growing and I miss them alot. hopefully I'll get out there soon too see you all. Love, Dad