Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dear So and So

I'm gonna start a new tradition on my blog. Every Thursday I will be posting little notes to people (or things) that I have come across during the week.


Dear Policeman that pulled me over,

I am so grateful that you didn't give me a ticket for speeding. I did deserve it and was ready to accept my fate but was thrilled that you didn't pass me a piece of paper through the window. I hope it had nothing to do with the fact that I know your wife and frequently purchase things from her home business. My kids went on and on about how "naughty" I was for speeding, that I'm beginning to think that their harassment was worse than a ticket would have been.

-------------


Dear Cashier at our local grocery store,

Would it seriously kill you to be nice? Is your life so bad that you have to make others lives suck while they go threw your line? And, why do you have to be the only cashier available when I am in the store? Next time I'm going to wait in another line even if it takes me twice as long as it would have if I'd just picked your register.

--------------

Dear Doctor,

THANK YOU so much for pulling the rotted piece of cloth out of Josie's nose. She has had HORRIBLE bad breath for over a year now and we had no idea why. Now that the rotted cloth is out of her nose (and we have no idea how it go there) we can cuddle up with her with out hesitation and not turn our heads when she is close to us. Josie has even commented on how well she can breathe and smell things now. It's like a whole new world for her.

--------------

2 comments:

My Many Coloured Days said...

These were way too funny and I needed a relaxing laugh right now!

Lorie said...

Sometimes Mr. Police Officer is actually nice, huh? LOL! You know what I find about cashiers? They have to share their lives with you...really? Oh, my gosh...a rag in her nose? That is crazy! Glad it is out now though!