I found this quote on a random blog I was looking at:
Dirty Dishes
Thank Heaven for Dirty Dishes
They have a tale to tell,
While other folks go hungry,
We are eating very well.
With home and health and
Happiness,
We shouldn't want to fuss,
By this stack of evidence
God's very good to us.
I never thought of myself as cynical but I must be. I seriously rolled my eyes at this quote. Don't get me wrong, I do feel very blessed for the food we have in our home, and I certainly do pray for those that are in need, but I certainly don't feel those blessed feelings when I stare at my sink full of dishes. When I look at the mess that I have to clean I think, "HERE I GO AGAIN!".
1 comment:
I am right there with ya! I might have to steal this cute poem for mine!
Post a Comment