Laundry is one of the worst jobs I think. I love clean clothes but I hate folding them and putting them away. Well, because of this attitude I am often known to procrastinate doing the job. The kids never run out of underwear because they have about 50 pair each but pajamas is something they do seem to run out of first. The first time that happened here at my Mom's house, I told Jaed to go ask Grams for an old t-shirt to wear which she gave him. Since that night, Jaed has felt free to go into my Mom's room and find a "shirt" to wear to bed. He graduated from t-shirts and started picking out clothes that were hung up in her closet.
I think this one was the best choice of all! My first thought was, "Thayne would die!". Jaed walked around like nothing was wrong and even commented on how comfortable it was. I couldn't quite stifle a laugh so I followed it up by telling him how glad I was that he felt comfortable. No more t-shirts for this boy!
1 comment:
bahahahaha!
Post a Comment