I've been blogging for a couple of years now and I have been able to avoid being "tagged" but my friend, Heather, cursed me. I was going to ignore it but then I started to feel bad so here it goes:
How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog.List:3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
My Joys: (in no particular order)
1. My family
2. My religion
3. My friends
My Fears:
1. My husband and/or children dying
2. getting skin cancer (I laid out in the sun WAY to much without sunscreen when I was younger)
3. being a victim of a home invader
My Goals:
1. Be a good Mom (ongoing goal!)
2. Be a good wife
3. lose weight (never ending goal!)
My Obsessions/Collections:
1. Craft supplies
2. Making sure my kids (and husbands) clothes match. I roll their pants and shirts together so they can pull them right out of their drawer.
3. I clean my kids ears at least once a week!
My Random/Surprising facts about myself:
1. I have a tattoo of a rose on the left side of my chest!
2. I'm a gamer that's not ready to come out of the closet (it's a secret!).
3. I would rather wear guys clothes then girls clothes!
1 comment:
You never cease to amaze me...a tattoo! I was just saying the other day how much I miss BUNKO. I miss it even more now after reading this.
Post a Comment