Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's been past on!

When I was growing up my mom had these really dry cracked heals that I just loved to pick. She would let me until it hurt to much then she would say "Ok, go find something else to do now.", which my response was always "But I need to get it!". She'd put up with it for a few more minutes and then shew me away. Well.....one of my daughters has taken on this obsession/feddish. My little Indi is the culprit. Unfortunately, my heals have turned out a lot like my Moms so I have been on the receiving in of the picking since Indi was about 2 1/2 years old. I find myself telling her exactly what my Mom told me and her responding quite the same as I did. It's a little eerie! Since we've been living with my Mom, Indi is in heaven with two sets of heals to pick. Fortunately for me, my Mom has the better heals to pick! I decided to catch some pictures of Indi at work:

Indi always starts out by saying, "Leave your foot right here so I can get em' ". She obviously doesn't understand that it's not effortless to keep your foot in the air for a long period of time. (I can remember saying the exact same thing!)



She's moved on to the next foot and when she's done with that foot she goes right back to the first one to see what she missed.



Even while posing for the photo she can't stop picking!

3 comments:

My Many Coloured Days said...

She looks like a doll! That is disgusting and eerie too! Miss you.

eightloves said...

Hilarious! My heels are horrible too and my husband even comments on my toenails. Oh well I have better things to do like browse my friend's blogs! :)

Where are you at right now? I haven't seen you in years and I'd love to get our kids together sometime. Let me know!

singin'mama said...

Ew! So gross! She's pretty darn cute though.