Ok, I've been here at my Mom's for three weeks without Thayne and I'm dying for some friends. I know that there are several of you, that read my blog, that live by my Mom (and you know who you are!) so if you want to get together POST HERE OR EMAIL ME!!
I think I've been hesitant to call or email anyone because we're not going to be here very long (at least I don't think so) but I have realized that I can't make it through this summer without friends, especially ones I haven't seen for a while. Alright, I also have been hesitant because I have a LOT of kids that have to tag along and not everyone is okay with that or ready for the crowd :). I'd like to say that they are perfect angels and wouldn't do anything wrong but most of you have read my blog enough to know that I would be telling a HUGE lie!
2 comments:
Ok, ally I thought you had my email address, actually I was kind of waiting till Cadence was out of school, which she is now, we do live in West Valley so we would love to have you guys come over, jump on the tramp, run through the sprinklers whatever! email me, I am not putting my phone number here.
I don't live close to your Mom's, but Tooele isn't too far!! I would love to get together- it's been a LONG time. You and your brood are more than welcome to come out here or we can meet you in SLC. Email me!
Post a Comment