Saturday, June 21, 2008

In to everything!

I can't believe how much Kai has grown since we've been with my Mom. She is saying so many words and has the "in charge"personality like the rest of her siblings. She's not afraid to scream at them if they get in her way or take something she wants and she's even resorted to bopping them on the head on occasion. She is as daring and curious as her sister, Josie, but loves the affection and cuddles like her sister, Indi. She goes to bed smiling and she wakes up smiling. Kai is a true delight to have around. I can't believe that in 5 months she won't be my little baby anymore. She'll be a big sister! She has turned in to quite a Momma's girl, though, which is not something I strive for. I like my kids to be able to be comforted by others (Dad, Grandma's and Grandpa's) but as of now she strictly wants me when she's upset. I'm sure things will change once Thayne gets back and settles back into the family. Until then, I'll enjoy the cuddles she saves for me.


Kai watched Indi pull the piano bench up to the sink to get a drink and now she does it all by herself. Unfortunately, it's not to get a drink, it's to make a mess!


I was cleaning my room one day and Jaed thought it would be funny to stick Kai in the dresser. Now she climbs in there all by herself and laughs!



No comments: