Saturday, May 31, 2008

A day at the fountain!

There is a HUGE water fountain not to far from my Mom's house that I have take the kids to a couple of times, since we've been here. I think it is one of there favorite places to go so far. It's nice for me too, because I get to sit on a shaded bench and just watch them run around in front of me. We usually spend, at least, two hours there. The last time we were there we saw a semi-famous person and I just had to get a picture of him and Jaed together. Jaed didn't think it was that cool but I did :). Here's some pics of our great day at the fountain:

Jaed and Mit Romney!!


What a beauty!! She makes me chuckle every time I see her in that swimsuit.


Here's the bikini sisters!


Kai was not being left behind when her siblings were running through the water. She was right behind them with her arms extended in front of her like she was going to block any water coming her way! She would come over for a towel snuggle every few minutes and then off she was again. She finally sat down when I pulled out the lunch. Here she is with her bag of chips!

No comments: