Thursday, August 23, 2007

Who's feeding who?

We have a rule in our house that when you turn 4 you have to feed yourself. It's not like we feed them all the time but before they are four, if they ask for help, we're obliged to help them. Well, last night, Indi was saying, over and over, "I need help! I need help!". I was feeding Kaia and Thayne was getting drinks for the all the kids so no one was rushing to her side to help her.......except Josie. I don't know if it was because she was tired of Indi repeating herself or if she wanted to be the "big sister" and help out, but whatever it was, she came to Indi's rescue. Josie fed her until there was nothing on her plate and Indi gobbled it all down without a word. Maybe we should let her do it more often :).


I know you're all wondering if my kids ever wear clothes and I'll admit, when we're at home clothes come off (except panties and underwear). Once we are in the house and the door closes, the clothes come off. Usually it's Indi who has her clothes off first. At least. I never have to worry about them spilling anything on their clothes at dinner time :).















I have decided to make my own baby food this time and so far so good. Last night, Kaia had carrots and loved them. She takes after her sister, Indi, and seems to enjoy anything we put in front of her.

3 comments:

My Many Coloured Days said...

I'm with you on the clothing department!! It's either superhero pjs or nothing over here! I just wish my Dad and others who read my blog wouldn't "wonder" so much!!!

Jenny G said...

That is so cute of Josie. I am amazed at what kids can do if they get a little impatient.

wishiwasjane said...

We haven't entered the "I always want to be naked" phase yet. Dare to dream right? Fun blog though, kids really are fun :o)
Bach