Friday, August 17, 2007

All new Josie

Josie started preschool last week and she was so excited. The morning of the first day she came running into our room at about 6:00 and yelled "I going to school today". Both Thayne and I told her it was going to happen right then so she needed to go back to her room because we were still sleeping and it wasn't time to get up. She didn't argue, she just hopped back to her room and played (I guess :) ). After we dropped Jaed off at school we all went into Josie's school to wish her a great day. She has the same exact teacher she had last year and when Josie saw her she went right over to her and hugged her. It was nice not to have to worry about Josie getting use to her new class and teacher, because they were the same as year before. There are even kids in her class that were there last year as well. It's just so nice not to have to worry about her.....well...until she starts her other preschool after Labor Day. Two days a week she'll be attending her speech therapy preschool and two days a week she'll be in a normal preschool. I wanted her to be in a normal preschool so she could work on more academic stuff and socialize more. I really hope it works.
So, back to her first day.....I was holding Kaia so I handed Thayne the camera and asked him to take a couple of pictures of Josie and this is what he came up with:


Here's Josie with her arm to the side, but we don't know why. I think she thought it was a pose....




















I wouldn't call this a 'first day of school' picture but oh well....




















I told Thayne that next time I hand him the camera to take some pictures of the kids, he's suppose to tell me that I don't like the kind of pictures he takes :).

Oh, we got Josie's haircut a couple of days before school started. She loves it. She was not a big fan of her long hair. She would get mad if her hair was in her face and whine to me to put it up so it wouldn't be in her face. Now she won't have that problem, but I sure miss it!

1 comment:

My Many Coloured Days said...

Ally, I absolutely LOVE her haircut! It makes me want to cut Jube Jubes hair into a bob again - if she would let me! So adorable! Tell her I say so!