Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our Hockey Boy

Jaed played his first session of hockey and really enjoyed it. At first he was quite unstable on his skates but as time went on he improved so much. He is so excited to have a game and talks about how great it was when it's done. It's nice to see him so animated about a sport. He even lost a few pounds during the session! He begged Thayne to sign him up again, so I think Jaed and Indi will be our hockey players for now!

The hockey gear that the place provides was a little small for Jaed so we ended up buying him his own gear. I'm so glad he likes the sport so he can keep using it!
























I added his name on the back of his shirt!
!


















Here's Jaed in action!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow! Jaed looks like he knows what he is doing and is ready for the puck.