I was going through some old pictures of Jaed when he was a baby and thought I'd post a couple:
Happy parents to have their first child in their arms! Jaed was such a long waited blessing! The birth was rough on him and me, but it was all worth it!
Was he really that small?? Wow, he was so dang cute and such a precious baby! I loved holding, hugging and kissing him! I often felt like I was playing house and he was my doll :). It seemed so unreal that I could be a mother to this little guy!
This was Jaedon's first Christmas. We loved being a little family and celebrating Christmas together. He got more gifts than any newborn should have got, I think. But, we waited 4 years to have him and we were ready to spoil him!
I was truly a proud mama!!
Our first professional family picture! Jaedon looked like a little man! He smiled and laughed all the time.
We bought him this little car way to early but we loved sitting him in it and taking pictures. He never cried, he would just sit there and enjoy the attention!
I know it has to be hard on Jaedon to not have any brothers but we are so happy to have him in our family. He is a great boy who tries so hard to please his parents, especially me. He loves to be praised, loves to be needed, and most of all, he loves to be told that we love him!! His sisters look up to him and I know they feel safe with him as a big brother!
1 comment:
Oh, Jaedon was the most darling baby and still is a darling boy to me. Thanks for the walk down memory lane with my sweethearts.
Post a Comment