Tuesday, October 04, 2011

The Zoo...again!

One of our best purchases this year was our Zoo membership. We've gone several times and the kids love it! Here's more pictures of our last visit:

We found a spot in the Zoo we hadn't been before. It had a sand pit to dig for bones. The kids spent quite a bit of time in there digging away!

Zoey was the one flinging sand at everyone which didn't make other parents very happy. She did have to have a couple of time outs for the flinging!























Jaed acted to "cool" to dig at first but just couldn't resist participating in the fun that his sisters seem to be having. He got down there and started digging but kept a "bored" look on his face the whole time. When we said it was time to move on he was one of the first to say, "Ah, already?". He's such a funny boy!
























When I said I wanted to take a few pictures, Indi was one of the first ones to jump up and start posing.























I think Josie wins for the best pose though! She's the one that I have to tell to act "normal" so I can take a decent picture. Sometimes I just let it go and snap the shot while she's doing one of her dramatic poses!
























I think I caught Kaia sleeping while standing up!

























We pass this ox and carriage every time we come to the Zoo but it always seems to be full of kids. Well this time it was all alone so the kids were excited to climb all over it! Here's Jaed posing as the "King of the Hill"!
























We let Indiya invite a friend to the Zoo with us, so that's the extra child in the picture.


















Here's Thayne and I still smiling after a long day at the Zoo!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. The best part for me was seeing you Allyson and has Thayne gotten some grey in that goatee?

Corpus said...

Yeah I definitely look old in that picture!