Sunday, August 29, 2010

One week down...

I think the first week was quite successful, even with the new "no t.v." rule. We weren't able to do the science experiment that I had planned because I fell and fractured my wrist and ankle so we put it off until next week.

Friday night, the kids asked several times if there was a restriction on t.v. for Saturday morning, and since I'm not that cruel of a mother, I told them to have at it. Well here is what we saw when we came in the playroom Saturday morning:

(you would think the t.v. was 3 inches big with how close they are but it's not. It's actually a 20 inch t.v..)


















Is this a picture of deprived children who have never ever watched t.v.? They were sure acting like it!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

ha ha!! That is funny!!!

Mom said...

How darling is that and look how well they are getting along!