Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Belated Kindergarten Graduation

I was going through my pictures and realized that I didn't post any pictures of Indi graduating from Kindergarten. She had a great year and we all loved her teacher, Mrs. Lane. She was the perfect teacher for Indi. Mrs. Lane is the main reason I left Indi in public school. I think that Mrs. Lane was sad that she wouldn't see Indi next year around the school because she sure had a sad face when I told her that we were going to homeschool Indi next year along with her siblings.

The class learned a song that they performed for the parents. It was so cute and you could hear Indi over all of the other Kindergartners.


















Here's Indi with ALL of her work she did all year. I think it was suppose to be kind of like a portfolio but it was HUGE.
























Here's Indi with Mrs. Lane. School wasn't even out three days and Indi was in tears saying how much she missed Mrs. Lane. I have some big shoes to fill next year as her teacher!

No comments: