Monday, September 07, 2009

Crafting here I come!!

So my craft room is organized and is ready for me every time I walk in it! I can hear my desk, my stamps and all my other fun stuff calling my name every time I get close to the room. I really could go in there, shut the door, and not come out all day. Making stuff with paper relaxes so much. I think i would be an even happier mom if I could have 5 hours a day to craft.....ok......5 hours is a lot but wouldn't that be HEAVEN!

I have decided to become a Close To My Heart Consultant (which means I sell stuff out of their GREAT catalog) so that I can hang out with other crafty women and make a little money to support my hobby! I plan to have at least 2 stamping clubs that meet once a month at house and each club will have 10 members. So if any of you want to come to my house (plane tickets are going down, you know) once a month to participate in my clubs just let me know!!!

So, anyway head on over to my craft blog by clicking on the link just to the left of this post called "My Inspiring Creations" and check it out! If you get a wild hair and want to support my crafting habit go to my consulting page: http://stamping.myctmh.com and order something or just check it out :)>.

2 comments:

Nick and Anne Priest said...

I am so glad your craft page is back up! Maybe it will motivate me. I wish I could join your stamp clubs.

* said...

I hear you sister! I finally got a craft room too and although I don't get to use it as much as I would like, it is by far my favorite place in the world. Everyone should have one, we are lucky!!!