Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's all about Indiya!

It's Indiya's turn to be bragged about! What a little girl she is!! Thayne and I both agree that she is our best helper around! She loves to help with everything. I even have had her change Zoey's diaper and she did great! When I asked her to do it she jumped right at it and followed every step she has seen me do. When I've asked Josie to do it she complains and says, "This is icky" the whole time she's doing it and tries to change the diaper with her thumb and first finger only. The contrast is between these two girls is amazing!

Indi is a bit obsessive compulsive. She changes her obsessions often. Some obsessions she's had is washing her hands and making sure everyone else is washing theirs. Every time you come out of the bathroom she is right there to make sure you washed your hands. Jaed hates this! I think he purposely doesn't wash his hands because he gets quite a reaction out of Indi. He'll finally go wash his hands when she won't play anything with him and avoids everything he touches. She even goes on and on about how disgusting it is that he didn't wash his hands. Another obsession is germs. She was constantly asking if this or that had germs on it. You should have seen her face when I finally told her that germs are on everything. I thought she was going to die! I think that's where the hand washing obsession came in to play because i told her that if we wash our hands often then it kills the germs.

Indi is very compassionate and sensitive. She hates to see others hurting and is so willing to hug them and comfort them however she can. She loves to make friends and is not shy about asking someone to be her friend. If they say yes, she'll immediately hold their hand and lead them to where ever they're going to play. She's quite the social butterfly!

Indi is very obedient and wants to do what is right. She tries very hard to follow all the rules! It's nice to have a child that I don't constantly have to look after and watch. When her and Josie are fighting and I come into the room to be the referee, I'll immediately ask who is going to be like Jesus and Indi and Josie BOTH points at Indi.

Indi is truly a delight in our family! She keeps us moving and there is never a dull moment when she's around. She has a great sense of humor and laughing all the time!

No comments: