I was driving in the car with the kids the other day and Josie said "Mommy, my nose is bleeding!". I told her to quit picking it so it wouldn't bleed and Jaed spoke right up:
(Jaed): "Josie, you have to pick it just right so it doesn't bleed."
(Josie): "How do you pick it so it won't bleed?"
(Jaed): "You can't pick it in the back. You have to pick the sides, not way in the back!"
(Josie): "Oh!"
A few seconds later.
(Jaed): "See, I just picked the sides and my nose isn't bleeding!"
(Josie): "Ok, let me try it."
After trying it the "NEW" way.......
(Josie): "I did it! Thanks Jaed."
2 comments:
Oh my gosh- that is so funny!!! I guess Scotty should take a lesson because he makes his bleed!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It is funny because it is true.... Ah the wisdom of children. Also, Congratulations, belatedly, on the beautiful new arrival.
John
Post a Comment