I really think my kids were out to get me today! I found so many things in the wrong places today and I know it was done by my demon children (does that make me a demon? Hmm...they probably thought I was one today!). Here's my list:
A sock in the kitchen sink
Regurgitated banana in the bathtub
Poopy toilet paper in the bathroom garbage (half of it hanging out)
Toothbrushes in the toilet
Dog food in Zoey swing (I am almost scared to think that someone was trying to feed it to her!)
Shaving cream all over the lego blocks
String cheese stuffed in a car
And to top it all of, Kai decided to use her pudding as body paint! I really think she is to blame (with the help of her sisters) for the list above, minus the poopy toilet paper. I hope tomorrow is better day!
No comments:
Post a Comment