Thayne was holding Zoey when all the kids came in the room. They all circled around to see Zoey for the first time.

Jaed has not focused on the fact that Zoey is a girl. Right now he is excited to have a little baby in the family.

Josie is constantly asking questions like: "Why is she so little?", "How come we can't touch her face and head?", etc.. We try and tell her that she was as small as Zoey when she was born but she can't quite picture that.

Ok, first let me say that before Indi came up to the hospital she was decorating her face with make-up so that's why her face is blotchy. Anyways, Indi is in love with Zoey. She wants to hold her, read to her and talk to her all the time. She's darling with her!

Kai seemed interested in Zoey at the hospital but since we've been home she pretty much ignores her (phew!!!). We've tried to keep Kai on her normal routine so that Zoey doesn't seem like a threat to her and so far no eye poking has accured!

My mom was there from the beginning again and shared in the birth of our last child. It was great to have her there to experience it with us. She's always a comfort in the room and is a great assistant to Thayne.

Zoey is so precious and calm. She's a perfect ending to our little family!
7 comments:
What a lucky baby to have so many loving siblings!
Ally I feel like crying - I can't believe that I didn't know you were expecting. It's been waaay too long since we've talked. I miss you guys so much.
That is awesome that the kiddos are so sweet with her Poor Jaed he has his hands full.
He is gonna be like a guard dog when they can date....
congrats ...
Ally, CONGRATULATIONS! You look wonderful, I can't believe how great you look after just giving birth. (I do wonder what you gave your visitors!) Your kids look so big, especially next to a newborn. And Zoey is precious. Indi looks just like you, she has changed into a big girl and is beautiful. I can relate to that feeling of doneness... bittersweet, really. Miss you and hope all is well. May the meals and sleep come pouring in!!!
What a beautiful family you have, Ally! Each child is such a blessing! Congratulations!
Congrats!!!! She is beautiful. I hope Jaed is okay with her being a girl eventually. I hope allis well and you get plenty of rest!
Ally, she's adorable! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news.
Post a Comment