During a painful labor I realized that this was our last. It was a clear revelation and one that I am ok with. I am a very tired mom who needs to adore her children she was gifted with. I feel so blessed to have had healthy beautiful children and now is the time to enjoy them completely. Zoey is a great ending to our little family. She his adored by excited siblings as well as proud parents.

8 comments:
Congratulations!!!!
Congrats! Absolutely adorable!!
Congrats, congrats, congrats! You did it! :)
What a sweet, beautiful baby girl! Congratulations on a complete family--what a great feeling to have everyone here with you now!
Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures of Zoey and her siblings!!
Congratulations! Zoey is beautiful!
congratulations !!! she is a doll My lil sister had her baby on tues dec 9th... so i am in lil baby heaven. I am so glad that you guys are doing well... Thanks for keeping in touch still 5 kids is a handful but if anyone can do it you can ... cherish every second you have with them they grow up way to fast Khrystian is turning 12 next april and our lil princess jayedyn is gonna be 8 ,logan is 10 ,Camden is 6 and Mayson will be 4
i think when you guys left it was just the 4 ....
xoxoxoxox
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment