“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Thursday, May 29, 2008
New Do
I'm feeling OLD and wanted to do something drastic to feel a little younger so I got my hair done. I decided to wait until I got to my Mom's house because then I wouldn't have to hear "Wow, you change your hair!" about a million times. Anyways, I had the hairdresser lady give me strips. Black and blonde strips!! Unfortunately, I don't think the picture does it justice, but I LOVE IT, and that's all that really counts.......and Thayne likes it!! It does make me feel younger and I don't feel like an old lady that will have 5 kids soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I love it! You look great. 5 kids????? Congratulations!!!
Wow! Hot mama! It's gorgeous. And Hooray on #5! Congratulations!
Your hair looks awesome! I love it.
You are frickin' hot! Wow! I just went from Kara's blog post to yours and I'm feeling a little drab now!!! So it's official! How are you feeling? Hopefully as good as you look!
Cute hair! You're pregnant!?! Did I miss a post somewhere? Congratulations! When are you due?
Seriously, you do look hot! And thinner and younger. And congratualtions on #5. Hope you're feeling well, esp with all that you've got going on right now.
Love it, love it, looooove it! So nice! How are you feeling this pregnancy? You look great!
So cute. One of these days I need to have a new hairdo too. You look good and congratulations on baby #5.
I agree with everybody - your hair looks fabulous! Very chic and flattering.
IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!! I absolutely love it. You have inspired me to do something with my horrible boring hair. 5 KIDS??? When are you due?
Post a Comment