Thayne's last final was last night and now we're official done! Now we get to plan the big graduation celebration for this Saturday. My dad flew in today and everyone else is coming tomorrow. I hope that Thayne feels so special and that he can feel how proud we all are of him. What a great accomplishment! It's going to feel so weird to say that my husband is a Lawyer.....because then I'll have to hear all of the lawyer jokes :). My dad is creating a list already!!
Ok, on to some funny stuff. Jaed and the girls were out in the garage riding their bikes when I told them to put the bikes away and come in for dinner. I left the door open and heard Josie ask Jaed to help her put the bike away, and Jaed responded "Look girls, I help you guys way to much. I'm tired of helping you!". I wanted to yell out loud, "Buddy, it's just beginning!". I'm not sure if he helped them put their bikes away or not but someone did it.
So, every time we take Josie to one of her preschools, we pass a lingerie shop with samples of lingerie in the window. Last week, as we were passing the store, Indi pointed and asked "Daddy, can I get one of those for my birthday!". Thayne and I just chuckled and Thayne responded, "Those are just for Mommies.".
Josie has been saying that she has a boyfriend at her Christian preschool, but when I ask her what his name is she says, "I don't remember.". I even asked her how she knows that he's her boyfriend and she responded, "Cuz I said so!". Well with in the last month or so, she has finally learned his name and chants it all the way to her class when we drop her off. Thayne said he ignores her when she gets in the class, hehehe. Today was Josie's last day at that preschool and when Thayne went in to get her, the little boy couldn't stop hugging her. I guess the feelings WERE mutual. How funny is that!
3 comments:
Hip hip hurray! What a feeling! Congratulations Thayne, and Ally!!!!
Your kids make me laugh. You're so good at recording all the fun one-liners and moments.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
See, I knew you both could do it. Tell Thayne Congratulations !!!! Also, im tired of helping too. hehehe
Have fun with all the family.
Honjarte
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I relive those days through you and can recall all of those feelings vividly. We had so much fun in Bloomington but everything has to come to an end and hopefully life only gets better right? It is super weird to say that my husband is a lawyer but it comes in handy at moments...like when you are threatening someone that they better give you a refund for the $1200 you spent on airfare and the airline has now gone under and they say no and then you inform them that you are an attorney and before you know it...FULL REFUND!
Post a Comment