One of my life desires has been to be a photographer. Ok, maybe not a big professional one, but one that can take pictures of her kids (and friends and families, as well) and feel very proud of myself when I see the final pictures developed (
or downloaded :> ). Well, I'm getting my chance to learn the basics!! A good friend and mission companion is a SUPERB photographer and is offering photography workshops! I, of course, begged Thayne to let me do this and he agreed (after I shed a few tears!!). I am so dang excited. I have so many kids of my own to take pictures of and have been so frustrated with the idea because they can't sit still for more than two seconds and the pictures turn out horribly! Well, things are going to change.
So, if any of you are in the Salt Lake area and want to learn a bit more about photography, give Jen a call or email her! She said that more workshops are coming soon as long as there is interest!
Her professional website is:
www.jennifereliason.com
No comments:
Post a Comment