Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Super Model

My friend, Laura, is soooooooo talented and has her own etsy shop. She needed some models to show off her beautiful (and very reasonably priced) hats she makes so I volunteered Kaia for the job. She was so dang cute and did great! I brought tons of different things in my purse to bribe her so she would do well but to my surprise I didn't even have to pull them out.

Here's the link to the beautiful pictures of Kai. Feel free to browse around Laura's shop too!

Super Model Kai

More Poses

And even MORE poses

4 comments:

Lori said...

Very, very cute!!

My Many Coloured Days said...

So adorable! I can't believe how big she has gotten - and it looks like she has some gorgeous hair under those hats!

Nick and Anne Priest said...

I can't believe how big she is now! I still think of her as a little baby. Those are great pictures.

* said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the pics and the hats!!!