“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Sunday, November 25, 2007
My little Elfs!
I saw this funny elf thing on a friend's blog and I thought I'd do it for my kids. Here's a quick snapshot of my little elfs:
And if you click on the link below you can watch them dance! Dancing Elves
How cute to have all your little ones dance like elves. I wanted so much to take a picture like this and post it but didn't know how. I forced myself to learn it and couldn't be more excited! Thanks.
5 comments:
This is SO cute! I went and did it with my kids' pictures but I can't figure out how you put the picture on your blog! Tell me your secrets!!
Steph
I did a print screen and then messed with it in Print Shop Pro. I had to do several print screens to get the one I liked!
Awesome!! I'll see what I can come up with!
Steph
How cute to have all your little ones dance like elves. I wanted so much to take a picture like this and post it but didn't know how. I forced myself to learn it and couldn't be more excited! Thanks.
So fun! My kids got a kick out of your dancing elves.
Post a Comment