I was shopping at a second hand store and ran across the most beautiful old fashion dress. It's obviously hand made but looked brand new. It's the kind of dress my mom LOVES. I knew that if she was with me she would have grabbed it off the rack immediately. So what did I do.......THE SAME THING!! I was so anxious to get it home and try it on Kaia. I when I did, Thayne was chuckling at me. I'm sure he was thinking...."Ally and her dolls!". When she was completely dressed, Josie came in the room and said, "Oh mommy, I want to hug her!". Then Indi came in next and said, "Mommy, Kaia looks like wonderland!". It was a great girl (chic) moment and I was glad to be able to experience it with my daughters :). Jaed did look up from the T.V. and said,"Yeah, she does look beautiful", but then he went right on watching t.v..
So here she is:

3 comments:
I have too many boys! Sweet baby.
I do love the dress and Kaia is "beautiful", she looks like a "wonderland" and I want to "hug" her too!
Hola Burwell, soy Salerno, ¿te acuerdas de mí? Muy linda familia.
Estoy en Cochabamba, pasando la navidad con los Pedraja. (me casé con Verónica ¿sabías?).
Un Beso, Sergio.
Post a Comment