A couple of days ago, Jaed through a car at her and it left a gash on her nose. She cried and cried and kept saying, "Jaed hurt me, mommy. He really really hurt me!". I guess Jaed was throwing the cars in the air and one came down right on her nose.
Then this morning, Josie and Indi were playing around and Josie gave Indi a huge shove. Indi went flying towards the TV stand and split her lip open. It was scary for her and for us. We had to take her to the emergency room and they glued it back together. When we were waiting for the Dr she said, "It really really hurts, mommy!" and then she would cry again. She is quite a Daddy's girl because she wanted "Daddy" with her so she could sit on his lap. When Thayne finally came I saw Indi smile which she wasn't doing at all before he got there. Then once Thayne took her she hugged him and started to cry saying, "Daddy, the Dr. hurt me!".
Here's a picture of Indi's wounds. The marks under her lower lip are from eating a cookie that Thayne gave her after we left the hospital!
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how time seems to age everyones's kids so fast! It seems like yesterday that you just had your last one! Well I love your blog & I will be visiting regularly.
Sweet Indi!
Indi is beautiful even with a battle filled face. What a darling little sweetheart!
Post a Comment