“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Monday, October 15, 2007
Look-alike Meter
My friend tried this Look-alike Meter and put it on her blog so I thought I would try it as well. So three out of the four kids (supposedly) look like Thayne. When I showed him the meters he was pretty proud of himself and said that he must have some strong genes. Please focus on Indi's meter. I am sure that the hair is what resembles Thayne the most!
3 comments:
All 3 of my kids said they looked equally like both of us! Ahh, I was hoping for some validation :)
Wow! They really do look like Thayne. I just always thought they all were a good mix of you two.
How fun! I disagree though, I think Kaia favors you.
Post a Comment